Within the human body, the brain is the most complex organ and probably the mostcomplex creation present on this universe. The human brain with its extreme complexity acts like a storage device which holds safely a person’s most cherished memories. The brain also influences a person’s personality and human consciousness which gives someone emotion, passion and motions in life. It is a command centre for the central nervous system as the brain serves human beings with ample physical and cognitive abilities. These are just a few vital roles that the human brain performs but there are many facts that are less known by people with a fully functional brain…
- The human brain feels no pain- It is the only organ in the human body that lacks nerves despite it being the central comment for the central nervous system.
- It consumers the largest portion of the total energy (oxygen and blood) that is generated in the human body.
- The human brain keeps developing until in your late 40’s.
- When awake, the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small lightbulb.
- The human brain is regarded as the fattest organ in the human body.
- Half our brains can be removed by surgery with no apparent effect on personality or memory.
- The human brain has the same consistency as Tofu.
- Forgetting is good for the brain: deleting unnecessary information helps the nervous system retain its plasticity.
- There is no left brain, right brain divide. This is a myth and they both work together.
- When you learn something new, the structure of the brain changes.
To find out more interesting facts on the human brain please visit-http://www.factslides.com/s-Brain.