POZ' IN' FORM Ring Cushion
Ring cushion to support the neck.
POZ' IN' FORM Ring Cushion .
This cushion can be used in addition to universal, triangle or cylindrical cushions to support the posture correction. Put around the neck, this cushion comfortably supports the resident's head.
Correct positioning is crucial in the prevention of pressure ulcers. Due to the material it is made up of, the POZ' IN' FORM' cushions offer all the required features in bedsore prevention. The combination of a micropore fabric and a bi-elastic Pharmatex or Lenzing FR cover offers maximum breathability of the cushion.
POZ' IN' FORM cushions are designed to perform various support and comfort function to long-term bedridden people. The microfibers prevent from creep effects that are regularly observed in classical positioning and from early deterioration of the support. The highly effective positioning cushions reinforce proper positioning by improving abnormal posture, by providing even weight distribution and by preventing pressure sores while implementing security of use and limiting microbial infections.
Features & Benefits
- Positioning aid to support the neck and head
- Filling made of thin microfiber to perfectly fit the residents body shape with slow release.
- Ensures optimal pressure distribution and contributes to a significant reduction in friction and shearing forces.
- Dimensions: L135cm X W20cm.
- Available in two materials Pharmatex and Lenzing FR which are both removable and washable.
- Replacement covers available.
A soft and waxy cover recommended for use in hospitals or within the comminity due to it being wipeable and easy to clean.
A soft fabric over that can be used for every day positioning problems whilst ensuring comfort and correct support is provided