POZ' IN' FORM Pressure Relief Cushion .
This positioning cushion for the hand reduces the pressure on the skin on the zones which are at high risk of pressure sores. It is advisable after surgical operations to use this cushion. It reduces the number of pressure sensitive bearing points and allows a discharge of the elbow area. The size of the hand positioning aid allows a pressure relief on the wrist.
Correct positioning is crucial in the prevention of pressure ulcers. Due to the material it is made up of, the POZ' IN' FORM' cushions offer all the required features in bedsore prevention. The combination of a micropore fabric and a bi-elastic Pharmatex or Lenzing FR cover offers maximum breathability of the cushion.
POZ' IN' FORM cushions are designed to perform various support and comfort function to long-term bedridden patients. The microfibers prevent from creep effects that are regularly observed in classical positioning and from early deterioration of the support. The highly effective positioning cushions reinforce proper positioning by improving abnormal posture, by providing even weight distribution and by preventing pressure sores while implementing security of use and limiting microbial infections.
Features & Benefits
- Hand positioning aid.
- Filling made of thin microfiber to perfectly fit the residents body shape with slow release.
- Ensures optimal pressure distribution and contributes to a significant reduction in friction and shearing forces.
- Dimensions: L45cm X W23cm X H8.5cm.
- Available in two materials Pharmatex and Lenzing FR which are both removable and washable.
- Replacement covers available.